Vote B
  • Would you date a Trump supporter?I don't know
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not consider a lady's political views in determining whether to date unless

1. she held extremist views on either side of the spectrum, or

2. she held opposing views and was so politically obsessed that I anticipate recurring conflicts over that subject.

I am politically conservative but not extremely conservative. I dated a political liberal woman for two years and was in love with her. We generally avoided in depth discussions of political issues. We broke up for other reasons.

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. I just couldn't. Conservative, maybe depending on how much, I'm a political person so I'd have to like cut out a huge part of my interests to get along, but I have conservative friends and we do okay. Or as long as we can talk and agree to disagree, it's the social aspects that get me, like if you're unable to understand my perspective on human rights... we aren't gonna work out, sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am currently. But I think my liberal ass is slowly convincing him how stupid that makes him look.

2|2
    1|0
  • I don't mind as long as they're respectful and open-minded to any differing opinions

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I don’t see what political views have to do with our relationship

0|1
    2|0
    • If the relationship fails because of pollitical disagreements or is expected to do so.

• In my relationship that wouldn’t happen I don’t care enough about politics to have a conversation about it

• Nope. It would mean he’s dumb.

3|1
    0|6
  • No, unless they made a mistake.

1|1
    0|0
  • Prefer not to

1|1
    0|0
  • Never.

1|1
    0|2
  • Lol why not.

0|3
    1|0

What Guys Said 21

• Not surprising women won't. They're pissed off that there won't ever be a female US president. They just blew their only chance.

Donald Trump could change his entire life for the good and women would still hold it against him because he was a man beating a woman in an election.

The real question is would you date a Hillary Clinton supporter?

1|3
    0|1
    • As glad as I am that a femicommunist cuntcreme like Shrillary Rotten Clitler was averted, I would not rule out a female president in the future. We may get an American Thatcher yet.

Certainly Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann tried, although neither were "Ready For Prime Time".

• Wow. Uhm... no. People voted against 45 because he is 1) a moron and 2) gutter trash. People who are upset that he won don't care about a man beating a woman, they care about those two numbers I just listed.

• Well, I'll say this from the other side of the spectrum. I'm a trump supporter, and I couldn't give a fuck about what political person I date because I hate talking politics with others because it just brings up fights over bullshit that doesn't affect you in the long wrong. As George Washington once said, political parties will be our downfall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I wouldn't care. It's the same as a race and religion question I answered before, we can throw political differences in the I don't care the ball is in your court bin. Though if they were a hard line far right conservative than I would hope they like arguing politics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on their other beliefs and how strong their commitment is to their beliefs. I am a centralist on the political spectrum, I value certain things over other things from both sides. A relationship is built on communication and compromise. There are a very few things that I would not make a compromise on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Conservative? Sure. Trump supporter? Probably not. They're their own special little illogical snowflakes.

0|2
    0|1
  • I'm a Republican and I've dated plenty of liberal women. Real adults don't judge, or mock people for their opinions. No one will ever agree on everything. This is life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow. Seems like most of the guys answering this poll are either 1) really, really stupid or 2) really, really desperate. To quote he-who-must-not-be-named: "SAD!"

0|1
    0|0
  • I support Trump more than Hillary, but that doesn't mean anything

0|3
    0|0
    • that means you have some semblance of an idea of what's going on. Hillary is the devil incarnate and if you want proof just look at libya today vs before she opened her stupid mouth.

• @Goochbreaker Ohh yeah, I know she is twisted bro, I would never in a billion years vote for her. I was just saying I support Trump more, because I think he is the best we got out of this year, and that also doesn't mean I think he is perfect, I think just as anyone else, he can fail. But, I have hope for him

• All the commie girls want to hook up with us because their men are cucks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes and then try to convince her that All politicians are full of shit.

0|1
    1|0
  • no i wouldn't. ill date a republican but not someone who goes that far right

0|1
    0|0
  • TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely being I'm also a trump supporter

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah

0|3
    0|0
  • I would love to 😊😊