I want to find a good guy?

I'm 19 years old and I'm single because I'm apparently too fussy to choose a guy, according to my friends. But every guy that has approached me has always become extremely sexual within 10 minutes of speaking to me, they'll ask me to show them my body or if I'd sleep with them then they get mad and start saying rude things about me. I just want a guy that'll love me, someone I can turn to and someone who is affectionate, someone who can hold a conversation without having to mention sex every two minutes. I don't care about the sex, I just really need someone I can turn to, someone who can have innocent fun, a best friend kind of relationship but according to my friends I'm asking for too much and I just have to settle for someone who can make me feel good 'physically'.

526

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear you, and you're allowed to want what you want, but it's normal and natural for us to want sex. Is that the first thing on our mind? If you're pretty... then most of the time, yeah. It is. That isn't the ONLY THING we want, like yeah we also want someone to trust and love, but do we also want to fuck you? Yes. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Sex isn't important to you, and that's okay too-- it's your body you can do what you want. But don't expect many guys, if any, to be okay with that. Good luck out there.

• Which I understand but it's constant like the subject always has to be about sex

• But yeah I hear you. It's a strange thing. That's just life.

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel, i've been searching too. It's hard to find them now days cause society labels men as sex animals and so many men just accept that and become that instead of being someone who's genuinely nice. I've met a few who were really nice and a few who were horrible. In my country there are a lot of gentle men though but that's just cause we're not a first world country so most of the guys are raised by their parents to be respectful towards woman. Not all but i've met a bunch in my country. Lol i might have to go back there if I want to find a man like that.

• Sucks doesn't it, I know we can't expect them to be all like the guys in tvs and movies but a little respect would be nice

• I agree, but i'd rather be alone than be with a man who is rubbish. I have standards and if they're not met then i'll never be happy, i just can't accept it. I did accept it once, gave all my standards up for one guy and he just treated me like shit, so I learned my lesson

• I agree 100%