Why can't I get them?

Im a pretty girl. I dont think im one of those jaw dropping ladies out there but i know for a fact my looks are not a problem in the equation. I obviously have my flaws but overall i have a decent personality i believe, i can hold a conversation and have my own opinios on things.
All the guys that want me are the ones im not interested in. Almost like it is some law of the universe. Its not even that i lose interest over the fact they are into me, i just dont like them in the first place. The ones i do like, i seem to never, ever keep around. Its gotten to the point i actually feel bad about myself that i cannot find 1 guy that i like and feels the same in more than a physical way.
I know everything eventually happens, but i might be doing something wrong? I just dont know what.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the world of every guy out there apart from the whole "all the guys that want me are the ones im not interested in" I'm not trying to be a dick its just this is how a lot of guys feel whereas girls tend to have several options fair enough in your case not guys you like but still a lot more that guys. I think you should not think much of it, try to live life /love life being single and when "the one" comes along you'll appreciate it a lot more itll feel less planed and more like fate. I know a lot of people who when the met it was live at first sight but the grew on each other ( in other words would rather be in a relationship and not in love rather than single) sorry if this sounds like gibberish sounded good in my head :P