How to know if a guy likes you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh well. Yet another question of trying to decode the signs.

You can see it. It's not just a sign. It's so damn visible that someone likes you more than a friend when they say it. Try asking!

He wants to spend all the time with you. Okay, not all the time, but most of it. And he lets you know somehow that the rest of the time, you were on his mind.

He keeps checking your social media profiles, your updates, your last seen statuses, your posts. How do you know it?

He brings up some random post of yours in some conversation. You know, someone's watching over you!

The things other people don't notice about you, he does. And you know that's been noticed because somebody's paying a lot of attention.

Flirting around a little bit, here and there. Make sure it's healthy, or point it out and let that person know you're not comfortable.

He makes sure he's there for you whenever you need someone. He wouldn't let you go to sleep angry or upset, if he knows something’s wrong.

He wouldn't be able to just see you as a friend. You bring up the friend word and you see how the mood turns off. He will make sure you know how he feels about you.

Hope it Helps.

Read this article for further information.

pairedlife.com/.../How-Do-You-Know-A-Guy-Likes-You

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• if he always tries to come near you... frequently glances at you... finds a reason or other to talk with you... i think u know the answer... u r asking just for a time pass... @jaqueline22

1|1
    0|0
  • By his priority and the way he cares about you. But beware of players. True love is like, diamond precious and rare...
    False lovers are like autumn leaves, scattered everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can really tell if a guy likes you if he starts acting different around you and starts taking interest in things you do.

1|1
    0|0
  • See his attitude towards him
    Find whether he gives any kind of signals or not.

You can tell upto 60-70% whether he likes you or not

1|0
    0|0
  • How he acts around u. If he is always smiling around u, giving u attention and talking to u then he is interested. otherwise asking is always an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • whether he (1) likes you, or whether he (2) finds you attractive and will date you? At 19, (2) is a given.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would have no doubt that i like you cause i would tell you oh yeah by the way i really like you lovely lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him privetly chances are he will probably tell you the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he will act shy or otherwise different around you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask himđŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Touch his inner thigh if he blushes he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Private message me, and i can show you

0|0
    0|0
  • If he yes protective.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Yo, d'ya like me?"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well you feel it and also you're able to tell by the way he acts around you

0|0
    0|0
    • what sign do girls usually give if they like the guy back

• They give you lots of attention, they talk nicely, show interest, maybe flirt...

Recommended myTakes