How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Currently 20 year old male, three months from turning 21, never kissed a girl. Wondering if I'm just a late bloomer or a loser or both. How old were you when you had your first kiss??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 18 (year ago). You're definitely not a loser and I'm glad I waited. I was packing to go home for Christmas Break from college and a guy I knew offered to help me get my stuff to the taxi and put my suitcases in. I told him I was going to the airport really early, but regardless, he got up at 4am to walk to my room and carry my suitcases into the taxi. He kissed me before I left even though it started raining.
    Glad I waited.
    It's better than kissing behind the bleachers!
    Lmao, but I have to admit, there weren't fireworks. But at least it was a cute moment I won't regret.

0|0
    0|0
    • not 18 years ago. I mean, i'm nineteen now. clear that up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had my first kiss yet. I also don't date in America because I refuse to be in a relationship with, date, or kiss a girl that isn't a virgin. So I just don't bother with relationships anymore. Eventually I'll get into a relationship with a girl from Eastern Europe or Russia if she can seriously prove she's a virgin. Many 18 year old girls from those areas are willing to date guys around my age. Even 16 or 17 year old girls would consider a relationship with an older guy in his late 20s or early 30s.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Like 7. My best friend and I were secretly gay for each other and we kissed lmao, she turned out to be straight as a ruler, and I'm a ruler that got hit by a car (nice and curvy. Bisexual.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 and at university when I had my first kiss. Pretty late I suppose but I'm glad. I was really immature before that so kissing and all that business would have been a bit too much for me back then I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 that I'd actually count, as my ones at school weren't really romantic. I think your probably just not meeting the right people at the moment - I don't think your a loser

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 I worried that I was late the kiss less virgin and all my friends kissed before

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 and I regret it very much. So wait for the right girl to have your first kiss with!

0|0
    0|0
  • 12/3

0|0
    0|0
  • My real first kiss was at 20 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 13 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fifteen/sixteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15/16 I think, I don't really remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 and it was sweet. Nah it's not your time yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 17

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never had a first kiss yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 that I actually count. I kind of kissed this guy when I was 14 but it was very unromantic and our mouths were closed, childish stuff. And when I was 18 I was in a play at school and had to stage kiss a guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 21 still a kissless virgin. Never really tried though. Never really cared. Bro zoned a few.

Now I'm horny as fuck and have no idea what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 17

0|0
    0|0
  • about 13 with Sandra Johnson

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 If I'm not mistaken

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 years old.