How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Currently 20 year old male, three months from turning 21, never kissed a girl. Wondering if I'm just a late bloomer or a loser or both. How old were you when you had your first kiss??

169

Most Helpful Girl

• 18 (year ago). You're definitely not a loser and I'm glad I waited. I was packing to go home for Christmas Break from college and a guy I knew offered to help me get my stuff to the taxi and put my suitcases in. I told him I was going to the airport really early, but regardless, he got up at 4am to walk to my room and carry my suitcases into the taxi. He kissed me before I left even though it started raining.
    Glad I waited.
    It's better than kissing behind the bleachers!
    Lmao, but I have to admit, there weren't fireworks. But at least it was a cute moment I won't regret.

• not 18 years ago. I mean, i'm nineteen now. clear that up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had my first kiss yet. I also don't date in America because I refuse to be in a relationship with, date, or kiss a girl that isn't a virgin. So I just don't bother with relationships anymore. Eventually I'll get into a relationship with a girl from Eastern Europe or Russia if she can seriously prove she's a virgin. Many 18 year old girls from those areas are willing to date guys around my age. Even 16 or 17 year old girls would consider a relationship with an older guy in his late 20s or early 30s.