Is it okay for your girlfriend to initiate hanging out with guys? But you can’t hang out with girls?

So my girlfriend has asked some of her guy friends here and there to hang out. I don’t mind and I trust her. (Maybe sounding a little too confident but that’s how I am). But when I've tried try to ask some of my girl friends. She becomes suspicious and starts questioning me, in which I’m completely honest. I just feel like this isn’t fair/going both ways. Any way to handle this situation without triggering anything? Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Uh, no. It'd be different if neither of you hung out with the opposite sex, but relationships need compromise.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Have a serious talk about it. Ask her why she thinks you should accept her doing that with her guy friends when she starts freaking out about you doing that with your female friends. If she can't provide a good and reasonable answer or refuses to even talk about it, I'd say you should make a serious evaluation about wanting to continue your relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soon you’ll be a cuck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes