Is it okay for your girlfriend to initiate hanging out with guys? But you can’t hang out with girls?

So my girlfriend has asked some of her guy friends here and there to hang out. I don’t mind and I trust her. (Maybe sounding a little too confident but that’s how I am). But when I've tried try to ask some of my girl friends. She becomes suspicious and starts questioning me, in which I’m completely honest. I just feel like this isn’t fair/going both ways. Any way to handle this situation without triggering anything? Thanks.

12