Is a dating requirement shallow or preference?

• Requirements are shallow
    Vote A
  • Requirements are not shallow
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I meant shallow can a mod change it pls

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• shallow, preference is for people with too many options
    if it breaths its good

0|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 23

• Lol at swallow. Amazing. Best typo of today!

I think that a person is entitled to have requirements as long as they accept that it may narrow the field somewhat and they don't moan about that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I sometimes am of the thought that "shallow" implies that there is something wrong with it, but that can not be so as any and all desires in a potential mate are valid and your business only. No one has the right to tell you to like something else.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's always a preference. People want what they wnt in a partner, and they are not going to have a successful relationship without it, even if it is irrational.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what it is. If he/she won't date people with addictions, that is reasonable. If they will only date people in a 3 inch height range it is stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has requirements. Whether it's having a certain education level, following a specific religion, or being of a certain race and everything else in between, big or small.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shallow is being willing to date trash because you can't get anything. Standards are always necessary and a preference.

1|1
    0|0
  • So, that means if she DOESN'T has a d! ck and because of that i dont want to f@ck her, that means that i swallow too?

0|1
    0|0
  • Can be both depends but its based on looks and net worth usually

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own set of rules and standard. Its not like applying for a job or housing. It isn't equal opportunity. I know what I like and I know what I don't. It isn't racist to only like a certain race. It isn't fat shaming to not be attracted to an overweight person. It isn't slut shaming to not date promiscuous women. It isn't being a gold digger if you don't date a broke ass mf or someone who couldn't handle money. You even have a right to have double standards. You might shrink your dating pool in the process but its your right and your preferences. Once dated a plus sized model. She was over 200lb with a gorgeous face. Would not date a man unless he was buffed. She was totally turned off by overweight guys. She always joked about what a hypocrite she was but she was good looking enough and had a good job so she could afford to raise her bar high in terms of her physical preferences.

1|1
    0|0
  • It;s not shallow but the ROMANTIC way you meet people is when you happen into eachother and the relationship blossoms!

0|1
    0|0
  • Mods can't change it. Contact the admins at @GirlsAskGuys and they can help.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only shallow if the requirement is hypocritical or unreasonable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Preference. Obviously. You can't force someone to like something they naturally don't like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Swallow is always a requirement thanks for asking

1|2
    0|0
  • Requirements are swallow

1|1
    0|0
  • There can be shallow ones, but not all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends.

How shallow are your preferences.

0|1
    0|0
  • Preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the mod should leave it great typo baha

0|1
    0|0