Is it cheating?

Is it cheating if u talk to other people on here.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way of looking at it is this. If you can tell your SO what your doing, and who it's with, and they're OK with it, then it's not cheating by their standard.

If you feel guilty about it, or don't tell your SO because you don't think they'd like it, then you yourself know how they feel.

At the end of the day, each person has their own preference or limit when it comes to contact they don't like their having. If you want to do things they don't like, it's best to reconsider how much you like them and whether it's worth it.

Important thing to note. Getting a general consensus from a group of people on whether something counts as cheating or not is irrelevant. Because if you do something they don't like and they find out, saying "but it's not cheating" will not make them feel any better.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you talking to them? If it's sexually, then yes

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just being nice.

• Show All
    • Tell him that

• Nah, you tell him that and also tell him that if he can't stand you socializing with anyone but him, you're not gunna stick around to be isolated from the world.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• What are you talking about that would make this cheating? I can see your S. O. getting annoyed if you spend toooooo much time on here but this is just words, if you don't send nudes, so it's not cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is. I guess it depends on what your talking about.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its on here.

• I meant what you're talking to the other person about. If you're talking about sex or hooking up with each other then yes it is a fork out cheating. But if your just talking about life in general then no it's not. Hopefully that helps clear up things

• If you are having normal conversations, no. If you are sexting, heavily flirting or expressing feelings for each other then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hope you are trolling 😂

But if you aren't then talking to people here is the same things as talking to people in real life.
    As long as it isn't sexual it isn't cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what your talking about and doing while you are talking ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say generally no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only if you get sexual with them

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion I'd say no

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if your intentions are bad then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it sexual in nature?

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not you can talk to anyone on here

0|0
    0|0
  • No as long as you're not flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it's a good source for advice

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on what you mean by talk. If you talk to them just like a friend then no if you flirt or anything like that yea some would consider that cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you better shut it down! You can't talk to anyone but your significant other ever again!!! It's forbidden!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless you are talking with the intention of eventually flirting and cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you just talking, or are you flirting as well? It makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess flirting a little. But harmless stuff. And he went out to a club with his ex and slept with her

• Just talking no. Sexting yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like just for advice or actually talking

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking, no. Flirting, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, as long as it's not like a sexual way id say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of talking

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you serious? LOL

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes