Have been talking to him for almost 2 months, should I give him a Christmas present? How would you guys feel?

I met this guy online and we live in different countries. We have both stated that we are “complicated” individuals that are not really looking for anything other than a friends with benefit type of thing. He’s really difficult to deal with. He is super cold and has a bunch of walls up. Should I give him a present or do you think it wouldn’t be appreciated? Would you guys like a present from a girl that you’ve been talking to for a while?

11