Was I a dick for doing this to her?

So I met this girl off tinder, and things went good we went out on a date. She was kinda quiet, innocent, smiled a lot. But I don't know, like she said she liked me, but I stopped texting her. I liked her, but I just stopped texting her. I didn't tell her anything. Do you think she was hurt? I set up another date to go out with her but I didn't cancel it or anything I just cut communication off with her even unmatched her on tinder so she wouldn't find out... so am I a dick for doing this?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much. There was no reason to do that. If you didn’t like her then you should have just said so.

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't tend to get too hung up on internet transactions like that. Yes, it was less than admirable of you but I don't think she'll be crying over it, at least not for long.