What do women look for in an online dating profile?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hobbie, talents, what you do for a living, serious dating or not: this a BIG one that we are looking for cause we don't want our time wasted if the guy is only looking for quick fling. A nice clear picture of you smiling and dressed well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it hurt or help if you're "Looking for someone to marry?"

• Show All
    • Like, serious serious red flags

• I don't see how that's red flags since that's usually the whole point of dating or at least should be. But since we live in area were people get easily turned off/freaked out, don't mention looking to marry. That's what your're already doing anyway so you don't have to put that in your profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jacked body
    Chiseled, handsome face
    Dark features
    Pics of your fancy cars
    Pics of places they wanna visit that you've been to
    Pics of you and your dog
    A compelling description of yourself (I. e. interesting hobbies, your height (6'+), a sizeable income, etc) written in a way that shows off a captivating and witty personality that'll keep them laughing and entertained for hours while they sit there sipping on that $150 bottle of wine that you're paying for with your fat as fuck wallet before whisking them off to Venice for the weekend.

0|2
    0|0
    • We're on the same page that's pretty legit although im 6'3 i don't have all of the qualifications so i have to date a slob or accept being alone like most dudes lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• When I did online dating I definitely noticed grammar. While we all have a mistake here and there it's a pretty easy way to detect blatant ignorance!

0|1
    0|0
  • wanna go out?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Dating in general, women look for 3 things
    Job
    Car
    Own Place

This shows you are independent and able to take care of yourself. This is a pre-requisite for any girl to seriously consider dating someone long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • An ego boost.

Also a funny guy that entertains her when she's bored that she has no intention of ever going on a date with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs, riches, hair, dick bulge, access to coke or weed, a vehicle, humor and or your own place

0|1
    0|0
  • $$$$$ How much money you make a year

0|3
    2|0
    • I had a friend he did an experiment one time he put himself down as a security guard for his work he got zero response then he put himself as a doctor he got tons of responses

• Looks

0|0
    0|0
  • To see the mans goals for the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Salary

0|1
    1|0
  • Bio
    Status
    Personality