What to do when I wanna fuck a black girl and she keeps asking if I want a relationship?

I met a black girl online who I want to have sex with. i don;t really want a relationship with one, but she keeps asking me. (i want a relationship with a white girl)

What do I say?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest. But if she’s looking for more then I wouldn’t press.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her the truth. Say to her "I'm sorry but I only want to fuck you. I don't want a relationship with a black girl, only with a white one".

That is called being honest. Have the courage of your convictions. Anything less is being dishonest and trying to manipulate her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That is a very harsh way of putting it

• Yet it's the truth, so is the problem with how it is worded or with your actual intentions? You do not intend to form a relationship with this girl because she is black. So, if you know that she is interested in a relationship then the right thing to do is to walk away. Lying to her just so you can fuck her is morally wrong. If you want to do it anyway then fine, your choice. It makes you a shit but some people can live with that.