Guys - how would you feel if you were having sex with a girl and she told you to stop because it hurt?

let's say you were having sex missionary then you turned her around and started going at it doggy, but she said "ouch, it's going in too far" and asked you to switch positions.
  • it would turn me on
    Vote A
  • i would be annoyed
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would not turn me on to know that I hurt her and I would not be annoyed. Acting pissed about that would tend to stifle the communication that really takes sex from good to great. I guess I would ask her what position she wanted and how could we continue so it would feel good to her. After all. . . I want her to keep coming back for more!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want the guy to change positions and be understanding, or I would ask him to go a bit slower and give me chance to get used to the difference but if I was still uncomfortable then I'd either expect him to change because I have asked or I'd stop having sex because my comfort is important too

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I would slow down, ask her if she was okay. Maybe try a different position maybe try a different approach to that position. Pain can frequently be hot during sex, but not like that, not unless there is already an understanding that you literally want to be hurt while being fucked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, I would switch back to a position that was more comfortable for her. No problem, no annoyance. Just a considerate thing to do, and it makes no sense to stay with doggy and keep pounding and hurting her. Getting too deep and causing pain just happens once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel like crap that i hurt her.
    I would react with an "oh shit. Sorry about that."
    Then slow way the fuck down, or change positions to stop hurting her.

If we were role playing we would have safe words for things like this.

What kind of asshole did you have sex with.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't choose either of your options. I would neither be turned on or annoyed. I would change positions, like she asked.

1|2
    0|0
  • Happens quite often when getting to know someone new. I like feet up on my shoulder modified missionary but it's too intense for some women. Just switch to a new position, no big deal. Not hot or a turn off. Good communication makes for better sex in general though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing you can do in a situation like that, things don't always work the way you want. You find a more comfortable position, practice makes perfect as they say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the answers are too limited personally. Because I'd feel neither. I'd be more concerned about her than anything. It's happened to me before. We stopped cuddled and watched TV.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only voted to comment, neither are okay. I would stop, and change position

1|1
    0|0
  • It works both ways. Girls can do it in ways that hurt the guy too.

Each should become aware of the pain points.

0|1
    0|0
  • C - None of the above.
    I try to pay attention to the other person to ensure a pleasurable experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has happened to me.
    I was neither turned on, nor annoyed.
    During sex, I was there to pleasure the woman. That was how I saw it.
    My own ejaculatory release was secondary.
    When I had sex, I wanted to make love, not just stimulate my cock until I ejaculated.
    So, when a woman said that I was hurting her, I stopped immediately.
    I was concerned, deeply, that my penis had caused her pain, instead of pleasure.
    I had one girlfriend who had fairly limited endurance down there, so more than once she told me that I was hurting her (I also take a long time to cum).
    I was more than content to spend the rest of the night holding her close and listening to her breathe, because of what I felt for that woman and what she meant to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Will not feel bad at all. Because I will do care for her and if she get hurt I will definitely stop and will sort it out. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy that she voiced her discomfort as opposed to not

0|1
    0|0
  • I will ask her what is the reason and i will try to solve her problem

0|1
    0|0
  • I would switch it would neither annoy me or turn me on

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought the last one said I wouldn't be annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn her over and hit the anal instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would adjust (shorten) my thrusting until she found her comfort zone.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes