Guys - how would you feel if you were having sex with a girl and she told you to stop because it hurt?

let's say you were having sex missionary then you turned her around and started going at it doggy, but she said "ouch, it's going in too far" and asked you to switch positions.
  • it would turn me on
  • i would be annoyed

120

Most Helpful Guy

• It would not turn me on to know that I hurt her and I would not be annoyed. Acting pissed about that would tend to stifle the communication that really takes sex from good to great. I guess I would ask her what position she wanted and how could we continue so it would feel good to her. After all. . . I want her to keep coming back for more!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want the guy to change positions and be understanding, or I would ask him to go a bit slower and give me chance to get used to the difference but if I was still uncomfortable then I'd either expect him to change because I have asked or I'd stop having sex because my comfort is important too