If you're in the military shouldn't it be ok to cheat if you're going to be deployed for a long time?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if that's specified and understood in the relationship you're in other than that they'd find themselves coming home to no one many times. If it happens at least be upfront ab it I seen how they can be hoes and its pitiful but its not hard to be good either.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not okay to cheat. You can break up, you have that ability. You either get some self control or you accept that your urges are too strong and you become single.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Not unless it has been discussed before hand that it is Okay

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmfao, yeah you wish.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • love isn't that replaceable. its not that easy to just "break up" its hard finding a connection sometimes

• I don't know what to tell, If it was me, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to sleep around, but you and your girlfriend do as you wish.

• It is never ok to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ok

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's called doing long distance or breaking up!

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not ok

0|0
    0|0
  • No cheating is never ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Troll much?

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, and I have beaten the ever living shit out of people for cheating on their spouse during a deployment. It doesn't matter where in the hell you are in the world. Your vows are not dependant on your proximity. If you deploy with me, and you cheat on your spouse, you will have trouble breathing, you will be scared to sleep, your wife will be notified, and you will be either NJPed or court marshaled under the UCMJ for adultery.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should always be ok√© to cheat. Is your relationship that bad that you can't spend the night with another woman?

0|1
    2|1
  • Brah.. how is it ok to cheat just because you are going away
    No one made you choose a commitment with a girl... just don't date then.. problem solved

0|0
    0|0
  • So your girl can cheat too, right? Because I see no difference since both of you will be separated for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she agrees. But then it's not cheating, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. We're more evolved than that. You're not going to die because of a few months without sex, or maybe even your lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would say so... If it was just for a stress relief and nothing more.

0|0
    2|1
  • Yes.

0|2
    1|1
  • It is never okay to cheat. just leave them

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes