If you're in the military shouldn't it be ok to cheat if you're going to be deployed for a long time?

• yes
  • no

911

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if that's specified and understood in the relationship you're in other than that they'd find themselves coming home to no one many times. If it happens at least be upfront ab it I seen how they can be hoes and its pitiful but its not hard to be good either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not okay to cheat. You can break up, you have that ability. You either get some self control or you accept that your urges are too strong and you become single.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE