Whats your ideal date?

Zach again, you guys must be sick of me by now 😂😂. Just kidding. But it's time for you to describe your ideals date. The date that you want to go on more than any other date

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather stay home with a girl instead of going out spending money and eating food when you could do that at home for cheaper and you have more privacy at home than at a restaurant and plus you can do whatever you want at home I prefer to stay home eat popcorn and watch a movie

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ideal date? Probably just wandering town and spending time together doing silly things before going somewhere to eat. Doesn't have to be fancy or huge, just something that we can both enjoy with each other.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Dinner in sky so she will be scared to ask her friend for advice using her phone 😂
    cdn.newsapi.com.au/.../df9d688f8fd4e4120188497faa11358f

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking either along a beach or a nature area. Holding hands and talking. It's not hard to have a perfect date, it's hard to have a perfect relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a Cessna heading to Paris French wine roasted duck with red wine sauce and then off to attack Italy we can finish up your day walking in the gardens

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have an ideal date other than go to a coffee shop or a bar, sit, talk, drink, maybe go to the mall and see a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Bowling, makeouts
    2. Racing in go carts
    3. Getting high
    4. Hooking up
    5. Star gazing
    6. Go to movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Chess. that way I can gauge exactly how stupid she might be in minutes and potentially dodge bullets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner date or like a video game date. A walk in the park would be nice too during the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a dinner on the moon with no shitty people around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zach again? Who is Zach? o_O

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying in bathtub listening to skrillex then pizza

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• zack, is loveshorro your gf?
    take her on a nice place, she deserves it
    on a beach or in gallery or movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay home, watch some movies maybe look out at stars when it gets dark. I don't know i think it would be nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Take me to camp lol mountain resort dinner where it's cold and you can see the city lights

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying in bed together all day and night

0|0
    0|0
  • i am i want sophers not you >_>

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes