Whats your ideal date?

Zach again, you guys must be sick of me by now 😂😂. Just kidding. But it's time for you to describe your ideals date. The date that you want to go on more than any other date

623

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather stay home with a girl instead of going out spending money and eating food when you could do that at home for cheaper and you have more privacy at home than at a restaurant and plus you can do whatever you want at home I prefer to stay home eat popcorn and watch a movie

Most Helpful Girl

• My ideal date? Probably just wandering town and spending time together doing silly things before going somewhere to eat. Doesn't have to be fancy or huge, just something that we can both enjoy with each other.