Do I make a move on her?

Really like a co-worker, we've been good friends for the past 6-7 months and have been getting closer more recently.

I'm not sure if she's interested and whether I should make the move. We often go out together with mutual friends for a few drinks. When we're outside work like that she will often sit on my lap, make 'cheeky' comments about her ass etc.

Last weekend we went on a Christmas party for our department and she pulled me aside and said that she knows I like her and she thought I was attractive, the kind of person she's looking for but we've both fairly recently got out of long term relationships and that she isn't looking for anything right now. She also mentioned that in the future, who knows what will happen between us.

Last night was the proper, full company Christmas party and we'd all had a little too much to drink. We were dancing, innocently enough, then she turns around and pushes up against me (back facing me). I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder, the music slowed down and we danced like that for a few minutes until her friend pulled her away to get another drink.

Based on that very limited amount of information, do you think it's worth asking her out (sober and just the 2 of us)? I don't want to do it if she's very likely to say no because I don't want to ruin our friendship otherwise. If I should wait and see what happens over the next few weeks/months, I can do that.

02