What is peoples thoughts on long distance relationships?

i live in Denmark, and my ex lived in north carolina, so personally i don't mind it, just curious as to what you guys think about it

16

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh, its just a waste of time if you don't meet bcs you don't know what happens there

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • true, though if i'm in one i am planning to visit them, my ex just didn't believe i would so she broke up before i had the chance

• to be adjust, you can wait till you both make it and meet, if you felt like it won't happen, don't waste your time life is too short and focus on people around you

Most Helpful Guy

• They usually never work out if you don’t get to see them ever usually one or the other cheats and the other will never know than the other says this isn’t gonna work

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE