Girls have you ever been completely turned off by how a guy you dated looked naked?

Like you saw his naked body and were completely turned off? Probably dumped him for it?
  • Yes I have gotten turned off by seeing a guy I was dating naked
  • No that never happened to me
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote C

234

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this guy who asked me out. I could tell he was chubby but in clothes it didn't look so bad. We worked at the same warehouse at the time and during the summer he took his shirt off, and yeah it turned me off. He looked way bigger, had massive nipples and just looked like he did NOT give a fuck.

I don't wanna body shame, it was just way too much for me. I still went out with him because I was young and I was trying to not be shallow but bitch, shallow or not I couldn't do it. Besides he was a creep as it turns out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I found out later on he was sexting underage girls and sending videos and shit. Fucking disgusting.

• He sounds unbelievably repulsive

• If he actually had a good personality would it have mattered less how he looked?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, its how you behave when you are actually naked in my opinion.
    Unless you have a deformity or are obese, most girls won't care what you look like if they like you.

I am a very hairy guy, the women I have been with haven't cared. Eventually they even say they like it! AND I MEAN HAIRY! haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE