Do guys actually like to listen to complains?

So there's this guy I really like and we get along pretty well. He is very sweet and remembers important events (e. g. asks how presentations went). But he wants me to tell him when I've problems, not feeling well, etc.

I think he mentioned it 4 times.
"I think it's more important you know that you can talk to me about anything that bothers you whenever you want"

I don't want him to feel obligated to listen to me. I know he has been busy lately so I don't want to bother him.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Depends (person, how much someone complains, etc)
    Vote C

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has a different capacity to feel empathy for others. One of the greatest joys in my life is the chance to help people and to make them smile. He seems to care for you and his desire to understand your troubles and problems is likely genuine. Embrace such a man because he is probably more of the exception. If he is asking, he is not obligated but tell him that.