Girls, If you date an average looking guy, that means he won't cheat on you? Is that true?

If you were to date an average looking guy, like myself, does that mean he would not be able to cheat on you, since no one else would want him? Is that true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no not true atall... the average looking guy doesn't try for as much attention... not making himself look like a player... showing girls that they have better chance of trusting him than the fancy man attitude as other girls dont show asmuch attention meaning a girl feel she would have less chance of the average man being taken from her... its never good to cheat once a girl knows the average man can be just as bad as the fancy man she will either go one of 2 ways... lower her standerds thinking its because she wasn't good enough or she will look for better as she will think that being cheated on will hapoen anyway so why not someone fancy... stay loyal get loyal

0|0
    0|0
    • If that were the case, then I would be dating someone right now... xD I am single.

• personality counts to. you can be average but have a stinking attitude and turn girls off or you can be average and have an amazing attitude and get good girls its worth waiting for the right one its no good getting with just anyone make sure they dont see themselfs as a better person... we are all equal 😁😁😁❤

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Actually I am dating an average-looking guy and no that doesn't mean he won't cheat on me there's always that possibility a lot of people think he's either ugly or average but to me I feel like he's very handsome and Nerdy and I trust him enough not to cheat so no it's not true at all

0|0
    0|0
  • God no. An average guy would actually have other people who wanted him in the first place, so that's not really an argument, and cheating has got to do with one's personality not their looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • How? I am average looking, yet no one would really want me xD

• No. I am dating what you would call an average-looking guy, but I only know that he's 'average-looking' because my friends told me. In fact I see him as an extremy handsome, cool and funny guy. Maybe other women look at him and think he's good looking, besides for some reason, women want something it's not theirs. So now, that my man is taken, some hoes be trying to get his attention, even if they knew him way before I did, even if they've never been interested, now they want it. I don't think my man would cheat on me because I trust him, not because he's 'average looking'. But anyone can cheat, you'd be surprised.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes