Help me please?

I'm Capitan friendzone and wanted to ask if anyone has some advice that can help me escape this title

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't girlfriendzone every woman you meet. It's not a woman's fault if you were too scared to ever say you wanted to date her and she didn't read your mind and agree to be your girlfriend. Treating women like people and being upfront gets you really far.

Frankly I don't know why having friends is so terrible anyways

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you being too nice?
    Most guys will friendzone themself without realising it. As they think being too nice is answer.
    Try being a bit cheeky.
    If you disagree with a woman say. Women respect your own opinion. Be yourself; most people can see right through someone who is not being themself.. it's a big turn off for a woman.
    Join a dating app to practice chatting to ladies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE