Help me please?

I'm Capitan friendzone and wanted to ask if anyone has some advice that can help me escape this title

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't girlfriendzone every woman you meet. It's not a woman's fault if you were too scared to ever say you wanted to date her and she didn't read your mind and agree to be your girlfriend. Treating women like people and being upfront gets you really far.

Frankly I don't know why having friends is so terrible anyways

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you being too nice?
    Most guys will friendzone themself without realising it. As they think being too nice is answer.
    Try being a bit cheeky.
    If you disagree with a woman say. Women respect your own opinion. Be yourself; most people can see right through someone who is not being themself.. it's a big turn off for a woman.
    Join a dating app to practice chatting to ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• When you let the girl don't do things with her that her girlfriends would do do things with her a boyfriend would do boyfriend material when you act like a woman he put you in a woman Zone and other words friend zone

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a dick and stop trying to be the friend! Go out and grap the girl with you teeth! Then ounch her in tbe nose and be like "AYE WHAT UP"

0|0
    0|1
  • prostitutes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes