Girls, can you give us some examples of a good guy, who is simultaneously able to attract you like a "bad boy" would?

Whatever it is that girls are attracted to in bad boys, is always described as a kind of off-brand, fake, cheap-o version of real masculine confidence or however you like to think about it.

Ok, so what does the REAL brand look like, specifically? What does the "real man" do, that the "bad boy" does... but obviously not as well.

Do you have real life examples you could share?

Or is that all a lie? Actually the bad boy is the best case scenario?

20