A guy just ghosted me out of nowhere?

He did, and he didn't even tell me. I really liked him, he even asked me out again and just is not responded to my text. This has happen before, am I just picking out the wrong guys? Why does this keep happening to me... :/ What did I even do? He said he wanted me to be his girlfriend and everything.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice guys are a dying breed, and in future you will probably see much more of this behavior. After finishing last so many times, the nice guys either turn bad, or just quit the game.

Most guys will be seeing several girls at the same time, so have no problems ghosting.

0|0
    0|0
    • You need to stop being so positive. You're boundless optimism might catch on with everyone else.

• Nice guys are not a dying breed. The problem is that most of those who consider themselves to be"nice guys" are actually "boring as hell guys". And girls (most of them) don't want a boring guy. There are plenty of nice guys having girlfriends, but not much of the boring guys.

• I wish I could upvote comments, Rik. I couldn't agree more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Any more, people seem far too casual with other people's feelings. It is really easy to block someone or just cut them off with a switch. I find it hard to deal with but that seems to be people today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what he got out of being with you for a short time, and how you met him

0|0
    0|0
  • He found someone else simple as that I find ghosting a cowardly act and my nuts hang enough to tell her the truth so yeah stop dating pussys I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • He found someone he thought was better. . Or you were simply the backup girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him then

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes