A guy just ghosted me out of nowhere?

He did, and he didn't even tell me. I really liked him, he even asked me out again and just is not responded to my text. This has happen before, am I just picking out the wrong guys? Why does this keep happening to me... :/ What did I even do? He said he wanted me to be his girlfriend and everything.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice guys are a dying breed, and in future you will probably see much more of this behavior. After finishing last so many times, the nice guys either turn bad, or just quit the game.

Most guys will be seeing several girls at the same time, so have no problems ghosting.

• You need to stop being so positive. You're boundless optimism might catch on with everyone else.

• Nice guys are not a dying breed. The problem is that most of those who consider themselves to be"nice guys" are actually "boring as hell guys". And girls (most of them) don't want a boring guy. There are plenty of nice guys having girlfriends, but not much of the boring guys.

• I wish I could upvote comments, Rik. I couldn't agree more.