What is the WORST food to eat on a first date?

I think ribs.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My vote goes to curry. You get enough cumin and turmeric in your belly and eventually the smell starts emerging from your pores. Which is too bad because curries are delicious.

Also, anything from the allium family (onion, garlic).

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know how to date. NOTHING is off limits. Eat whatever the hell you want, and if your date doesn't like it, too bad!
    And ribs are amazing for first dates because they can lead to super cute moments.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not going on a date, nor do my boyfriend and I avoid "gross" things, we even compare belches ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was just eating ribs and realized I looked like a ravenous animal lmao

• Show All
    • Oh girl same. I announcing to him whenever I have to poop. Nothing is gross anymore when you're a close couple ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol it's lovely having that kind of connection with someone

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Anything that makes your breath smell bad or good can get stuck in your teeth or be a spill Hazard on your clothing

2|0
    0|0
  • Anything with lots of garlic and gas forming foods.

2|0
    0|0
  • Anything messy. Spaghetti, for one. And garlic and the like.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything really messy that involves using your hands oh and fast food of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Took a girl to chipotle once, they made the tacos very bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beans and pickled eggs

1|0
    0|0
  • Balut.

1|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the date

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffalo wings.

1|0
    0|0
    • Those can get really messy and it's unattractive to a woman if a guy has Buffalo sauce on his fingers and around his mouth.

• You stick to coffee only dates

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• garlicky anything

2|0
    0|0
  • Messy may sound bad, but I would in certain situations suggest otherwise. There's always this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62wE_ZdoUlI

1|0
    0|0
  • Crab legs. Especially if you really love them, if you're anything like me you'd be more focused on the crab legs than your date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you on that xD. Or anything thatโ€™s onion garlic related. Or anything too messy hahah xD. Something simple and light xXD

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with garlic lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess anything messy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti

1|0
    0|0
  • Something your guy dislikes