What is the WORST food to eat on a first date?

I think ribs.

920

Most Helpful Guy

• My vote goes to curry. You get enough cumin and turmeric in your belly and eventually the smell starts emerging from your pores. Which is too bad because curries are delicious.

Also, anything from the allium family (onion, garlic).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't know how to date. NOTHING is off limits. Eat whatever the hell you want, and if your date doesn't like it, too bad!
    And ribs are amazing for first dates because they can lead to super cute moments.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not going on a date, nor do my boyfriend and I avoid "gross" things, we even compare belches ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was just eating ribs and realized I looked like a ravenous animal lmao

• Oh girl same. I announcing to him whenever I have to poop. Nothing is gross anymore when you're a close couple ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol it's lovely having that kind of connection with someone