Friends party is all couples? what to do?

my friend is having a Christmas party and if i go i'll be the only single person there everyone else is bringing a partner. I've asked quite a few girls to be my date for the evening they all said no, i don't know what to do. i wanted to go but really don't want to be the only single there and i can't find anyone to go with me... what should i do?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends
    If they are the type to all eventually couple up and take a corner and start making out OR
    They will all hang out together and chit chat then just leave when its time

If A forget it lol if B then its cool

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE