My boyfriend follows models on instagram. Should I be worried?

My boyfriend follows some models on instagram. Although it seems like he never commented or liked their posts, I don't know whether I should be mad about this or not. Thoughts?

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he has a shot with these instamodels you have no reason to worry. It is innocent, guys like looking at attractive women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Unless he had a shot"? Uh, what?
      Yeah, that sounds real innocent. If you're in a relationship, you don't look at other women. You're not single.

• Yep! Thanks :)

• I wasn't even looking for anything but I found something lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just childish behavior that some men have. It doesn't mean he's gonna cheat on you or anything. So no, you don't need to be worried. You get guys who don't do things like that but then you get some who do. It's not really a big deal in the grander scheme of things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, its no big deal. Just him showing how you're not his greatest find and he's still attracted to other women as if he's single. Just because he doesn't act on it doesn't make it "not cheating". Cheating comes in all different shapes.

• @umleavemealone I see. You are just a sad online bully. Waste of my time and energy. Good luck with your "wife and kids". We all know this is just a story. Nobody with a family and love will feel the need to insult or bully people on the internet.

• I think you two have been focusing on the extreme parts of your disagreements. I bet you two have common ground on this topic.

Here's my thought. I agree it's totally okay to find people attractive. Here are two facts most of us likely know though.
      1. Humans often cheat.
      2. Humans will often lie or stage information in a way that benefits themselves or their behavior.

I agre with rabbit on points. I also think much lobbying from men on this topic had overtime collectively influenced women enough to rationalize against their logical instincts (what the asker has shown asking this question).

Following pretty girls because they are pretty doesn't mean he will cheat. It also doesn't mean the point of him following them because of the basis of their looks doesn't mean cheating isn't what he'd want given the opportunity. That's were I think a lot of women have learned to rationalize away their fears. And I think that's the root of umleavings disgust.