Is it common for girls to ask a guy for his height mid convo online?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You:... and after that brief time in Cambodia when I was 16, my parents decided to...
    Her: How tall are you?
    You: Wh.. What?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, it's off putting to me, but I rarely get matches on online apps, so like I don't know how to take it

• Show All
    • So let me get this straight, it's okay for girls to interrupt a Convo to ask about physical traits, but if a guy does it, he's rude?

• She's rude too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes haha. X

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be appropriate for me to ask what size their boobs are?

• Show All
    • I've been talking to her as long as she's been talking to me.

• 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes i think

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be acceptable to ask her for her waist size?

• Show All
    • I put yes I think because I meant like yes, in my opinion, I feel like it's common.

• If you start talking to a guy and having a conversation about college, when she's answering you when you ask him "what major are you?" Would you follow up with "how tall are you"?

• I don’t know, I don’t talk to girls. At least she’s honest and straightforward...

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, like I feel conflicted because she kid of ignored the convo and jumped to that, but I guess you're right.

She doesn't wanna waste her time on a guy who isn't up to par right? I never really get matches on online apps so I don't know how to interpret it

• Show All
    • But as a guy, if I stop talking to her, I need to restart the whole process of finding a girl who slightly interested me and hope I pass w/e her physical criteria is.
      Like it's easy for girls to reject guys, cuz they know they have more options in arms reach.

• I guess I'm more annoyed that if I don't put up with bullshit like this, I'm just gonna be the real loser because she's gonna find another guy while I'm still looking

What Guys Said 2

• You can tell she has her priorities in order.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry I'm new to online dating, I overlooked that I should shell out my physical attributes in my profile.

I never got many matches so I'm not too experienced in what information girls want upfront and what they want to leave for conversation.

• Is this dating site primarily used for relationships or hookups?
      Of all the things to know before meeting someone is height that important?

• I guess so since girls are shaming me for thinking it's rude.

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes