Is it common for girls to ask a guy for his height mid convo online?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• You:... and after that brief time in Cambodia when I was 16, my parents decided to...
    Her: How tall are you?
    You: Wh.. What?

• I know, it's off putting to me, but I rarely get matches on online apps, so like I don't know how to take it

• So let me get this straight, it's okay for girls to interrupt a Convo to ask about physical traits, but if a guy does it, he's rude?

• She's rude too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes haha. X

• Would it be appropriate for me to ask what size their boobs are?

• I've been talking to her as long as she's been talking to me.

• 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️