What to do if he is asexual?

The guy I like is the smartest guy in school. He is asexual and now I don't know how to proceed with trying to get together with him... any advice?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's asexual you can't, his sex drive doens't work , he's crippled and can't even function that way. It's like asking a man in a wheel chair to dance.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like him as a person.. I am sexually attracted to him yes, but I don't want to rush anything or put him in a place where he is not comfortable. He is the kind of person that I want to have a serious relationship with

• Again, you can't he isn't capable of being romantically involve with a woman he can't feel anything. It's like you were trying to get with a man who is gay.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well i would just suggest talking to him at first... you can flirt but take it easy... mabey slowly... but if i was you i would say i like him but not in a weird way... i would probably fuck shit up but at least i tried... it doesn't mean he still won't be my friend but YOU shouldn't DO THAT... pls

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want a any kind of sexual relationship, don't get into a relationship wit him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be friends with him but there's literally zero point in trying to enter into a relationship with him

0|1
    0|0
  • If your ok with being in a sexless relationship possibly forever then by all means go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know if he is asexual?

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me in a conversation we had...

• Don't approach him!!! He's definitely boring!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • But he isnt! He is very intellectual and has so many amazing views on the world. And he is funny!

• Whoa you like him like that?

0|0
    0|0
    • I like him as a person.. I am sexually attracted to him yes, but I don't want to rush anything or put him in a place where he is not comfortable.

• Interesting

• Wdym?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes