What to do if he is asexual?

The guy I like is the smartest guy in school. He is asexual and now I don't know how to proceed with trying to get together with him... any advice?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's asexual you can't, his sex drive doens't work , he's crippled and can't even function that way. It's like asking a man in a wheel chair to dance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I like him as a person.. I am sexually attracted to him yes, but I don't want to rush anything or put him in a place where he is not comfortable. He is the kind of person that I want to have a serious relationship with

• Again, you can't he isn't capable of being romantically involve with a woman he can't feel anything. It's like you were trying to get with a man who is gay.