Guys, A girl you are dating that you are into starts dating other people. Do you step up and become more competitive to win her or do you back off?

Let's say a girl is crazy about you, but you are not ready to commit, even though you really and genuinely like her and things are good between you. You are just not ready for something serious. You think you have her wrapped around your finger and that she will be there waiting until you are ready. Then she tells you she is dating someone new. Do you step up your game or walk? Remember this is a girl you are into.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If, at this point in my life, I'm not ready for something more serious, then obviously I wasn't all that interested anyway, so I'd wish her good luck in her future endeavors.