My Ex-bestfriend boy/girl blocked me on Facebook, but just recently added me to snapchat?

She was my best friend for over 4yrs, and we fought on, and off the last 2yrs, and kept me blocked since May, but just recently just added me on snapchat, and views my stories, and I can view hers, but has not made any contact with me whatsoever. I'm just confused with this because we use to never go without seeing each other every single day, and I miss talking to her , but why did she add me on snapchat? Also she tried using police to scare me.

12