We spent too much time together. What can we do to change this?

My boyfriend and I have became really attached to each other after 2 months of dating. He calls me every day to check in on me, and we always would end up talking for hours. We text a lot back and forth, and when we do meet up (usually once a week), we would spend 24 hours together being inseparable from each other.
I have never been in a serious relationship before, so I find this extremely weird and perhaps unhealthy. Are we too clingy to each other?

21