Do males use their anxieties as a way to pick up girls?

Just curious if a guy would talk about his anxieties in an effort to pick up girls? Or make up anxities as excuses to string girls along? eg sorry I can't see you I get too nervous but I really want to see you..

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a 50/50 i have anxiety and it makes it really hard to be around people sometimes even though you want to see them. but it can be an excuse how do you think he really feels about you and go from there think of the past how has he treated you and spoken to you that will give you a good clue as to if its real or just an excuse