What does it mean when a guy appears everywhere?

this guy at my workplace appears randomly near me. He says hi than smiles and walks off. It happenes like 7 times or more in a day and each time he would say hey. I catching him staring sometimes too. What does it mean?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Caught him staring, always greets you with a smile, he probably likes you. Ask him about it over coffee together or something. If you are attracted, of course.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Stalking... is not always a bad thing
    and sometimes coincidences happen like a machine gun then gone for months, can be either a glad or unhappy thing.

Here's a guy that has nothing on the ball as to social gal skills that feels happy when around you, even might consider you a trophy girlfriend potential, if he only knew what to do... instead of leaving you clueless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE