Is it true that women get bored of nice guys who spoil them?

I don’t think it’s true. My boyfriend spoils me rotten, takes care of me, and I couldn’t live without him.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's more about them being boring or predictable. women don't like a perfect live. they long for drama and chaos once in a while. if you don't give them that, they'll leave or create drama out of thin air.

• Girls who are looking for drama/chaos are insecure and don't have much excitement in their lives. Those are the type of women who tend to cheat and steal their best friend's boyfriends. But, not all girls are like that.

• Just because several people get bored and feel the urge to cheat, have threesomes, even break up, doesn't mean every one will. You haven't mentioned if you were in a long-term relationship or marriage, but if you were and felt a lack of excitement, you just simply were with the wrong girl.
      I know plenty of couples who have been together for 30+ years and they have not once cheated on each other and are still in love. My grandparents are living proof of this. If a couple gets bored in the relationship it's because the love faded away or needs are not being fulfilled.
      In this case, I'm inquiring about guys who spoil their women and if this behavior directly causes boredom. I can say that I am happier than ever before with my boyfriend whom I'm in love with and who goes above and beyond for me.

• i said before that this may not cause any latent issues. but it is a stronger or less strong feeling that everybody has at some point. if they act on it or not is a different story.

i don't think it's sensible to try and push the blame to one gender or look for examples where there was no obvious sign of it... we all know how it is so we all have to work on the issue.

humans are just litterally not made to be happy all the time. we need ups and downs in our lives and if we don't have them, we actively look for them. that's how humans work.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not true.