Will u date Married women of 35 age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not.. Older women know what they want, don't play games like a 20 year old.. and don't have as many "ICK" hang ups.. And if she is married, she just wants cock.. No strings, she has those already..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date with a married woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I would definitely date... I don't know why you do t want cuz married women are pro

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Absolutely. I've always felt more comfortable with women who are older than my age. If I like her, I like her. If she happens to be 36, 40, 45, etc. then that's what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once dated 2 married women above the ages of 35 but only because they both said they were in the final stages of organizing a divorce. Looking back, I never actually confirmed it with hard proof so who knows if they were lying to me or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I prefer not to date her, but I do feel very tempted to date such a lady

1|0
    0|0
  • Well this all sounds like something confrontational. If her husband found out there would be issues... she might as well leave him if she wants to fuck around on him

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! She would be a bit young for me but I have been approached by pretty girls even younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I don't get involved with married women.

1|0
    1|0
  • Maybe if she didn't disclose she was married and took her ring off 🤷‍♂️

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.. off late I'm more into married women

1|0
    1|0
  • I have and it was fun for a while until feelings began to grow and complicates things

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. I would if they need somebody to be close to

1|0
    0|0
  • wtf. she's married... of course i won't date her. i would consider it if she was divorced.

0|1
    0|0
  • fuck no she's married and if she's gonna cheat on her husband he needs to leave her

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's separated and will not get back together with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No! Never move in on another man's woman. There's lots of beautiful women out there!

0|1
    0|0
  • does it even make sense to ask?

2|0
    0|0
  • Do you like younger guys?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as the so with the shtgn don’t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes dear

1|0
    1|0
  • I would like to try..

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes if couple have open relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes