Can anyone tell me why an older women, younger men relationship works well?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It works "well" because guys get bored of girls of their own generation with their immaturity and lightheadedness, so they look for an experienced and level-headed individual, which they find in an older woman.

by the way same can be said regarding older man / younger woman couple

1|1
    0|0
  • Older woman seems more caring and loving. Apart from this an older lady seems easy to get along with because of her emotional maturity to maintain an enjoyable relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older woman has been through all the bull shit and can see right through it. Younger man sees her like a mother figure that won't put up with his shenanigans and doesn't bring much drama along.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you love eachother does it matter? My point is any older or younger younger or older relationship can work as long as both make it work by giving a hundred percent

1|0
    0|0
  • Because thwre is quit a big gap between sexual peeks men's go down hill just as yours are starting.. thats why most men dont have a problem with a much younger girl🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • So far i've heard and read that older women want younger men for active relationship (sex wise)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the older one have the experience and everyone need a guide.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause when the girl get old she faced the problems of life and know how difficult the thing is so she get more mature in comparison to her young age which cause her to respect and value things and love and the boy who is young he find her better cause of he never get good affection and love from his age group girl so when he found older girl he respect her opinion as she will always give a good opinion to him and also he will be tension free of the requirements that same age group girl ask him for cause older girl never demand that much that the guy can't afford and girl is also happy as she got a caring and loving guy who will do that for her when ever she want well there are so many reasons can't tell every thing over here

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think it works well. Generally it works better the the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so it goes really well at times

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes