How to make a friends with benefits your bf?

I’ve been with this guy for 4 months, normal dating for the first month (movie, dinner etc) then just got physical from the 2nd month. He’s super nice, very relaxed, basically we get on well, no argument at all (as most of the time he just lets me do whatever i want). We do most of the stuff that couples do, go out with friends or stay in with him making dinner and watch netflix. He introduced me to his close friends, asked me to come see him at his work. He’s not scared of PDAs, often hugs and kisses me in public. He would come to spend the night even if it’s the time of the month. We went on holidays a few times during weekends (drived to the countryside etc) and even planned for Christmas dinner at his place with his friends, then a trip overseas next month. Since we spend like 5 days out of 7 together, And he messages me a lot if he doesn’t see me, it seems like a relationship to me but there’s no label on it. I don’t ask either because it might just ruin everything. We have stuff at each other’s places (clothes and some basic stuff to use if we sleep over), he even got the key to my place because it’s easier since he finishes work earlier than i do.

Another problem is that I’m moving abroad end of next year, he knew and even joked that he would hide in my suitcase to come with me. I would like to know if it’s possible to make “this” more than just a friends with benefits arrangement, and hopefully make him move with me... a lot to ask ofc. Thanks for reading. And hopefully I can get some good advice. Peace!
Thank you all for your advice. Most people suggested I should talk to him directly and see how he would react. I have decided to not mention it at all and try to enjoy what we have while it lasts. I'm worried if I tell him how i feel and let him know I want more, he would be scared and eventually I would be the one ruins everything. Your advice are much appreciated, great community as always ;)

021

Most Helpful Guy

• It's already a relationship. Stop worrying about labels. If you're happy together, keep doing whatever you're doing. Also, ask him to go with you. Tell him he doesn't need to hide in your suitcase, you'll get him a dog carrier for the cargo hold. Or tell him you've got to go, but you don't want to be anywhere he's not. Or just buy him a seat right next to yours on the plane, train or boat and see how well he takes a hint. Whatever you do, don't spoil an obviously good thing by being preoccupied with labels. I'd kill to have what you've got, no matter what you call it.

• Haha, the dog carrier idea is funny. Labels are important in a way, i don’t feel like i have the right to ask such a big question (move abroad) if he doesn’t see me more than just a friends with benefits. I was planning to move in April but kept pushing the dates because of him (he doesn’t know it as I told him other excuses like work commitment and all). It would be a big move since he’s a business operating here and I move across the globe (Vietnam to Canada). Is there anyway I can push for him to express his feelings for me (like gf-possible option)? ☺️

• He already has. Actions speak louder than words. Labels are not important, in any way. All that matters is how you make each other feel. If you're happy, tell him that and make sure he knows HE is a big part of the reason you're happy and you don't want that to end. If he has to give up a successful business to follow you around the world, that's a tough choice for sure. But if he's in love, and I'm pretty sure he is, he knows he can start another business wherever you end up, but there's only one you. Maybe he can even promote someone he trusts to run his current business locally while he manages the technicals online or something. Either way, you gotta tell him you want to be with him and try to make it work.