This guy I'm dating calls me boring if I don't do sexual favours for him? should I drop him?

Updates:
He had the nerve to ask if I was seeing/sex with other guys...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "He had the nerve to ask if I was seeing/sex with other guys..."

But that is NOT the same as calling you "boring if I don't do sexual favours for him".

The former is a legit question if he wants to commit. The latter is just boorish and insulting.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm getting crazy mixed signals from this guy

• I would stay give him the benefit of the doubt and stay with it, for now. He may be a good guy who just needs to grow up a bit.

• just a bit

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should. He sounds like he wants to pressure you. You could try talking to him about it but otherwise it seems like he's a scumbag

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It could be his sense of humor and maybe it's meant to be sarcastic. Maybe he's insecure and is afraid he's the boring one during any kind of sex and that's why he's saying this. It could be a lot of things really, best thing to do in my opinion is talk to him about it and find out why he says it and why he thinks you might be seeing other guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's different if you were in a relationship. That doesn't mean you have to be his sex doll, it's a give-and-take.
    But if he wants to push you to do things for him when you are not ready, drop him.
    I would encourage you to talk about it before you do it.. just don't get manipulated by him. Could happen if he realy wants to bang you

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok, why are guys automatically demonized and instant assholes or jerks because they want sex from their girlfriends? What is your situation? Are you not having sex? Is he demanding stuff and not giving in return? You make is sound like he is asking and you aren't doing anything. Sorry, we have the right to ask for sex from our girlfriend. Nothing wrong with wanting or liking sex. Yes, you are boring. If anything, he should be dumping you! You are using sex against him. You are only thinking about what you want and ignoring what he wants and likes. You are controlling and manipulating. He is with you in a relationship with the expectation that sex will be part of it. You are holding sex hostage to retain a boyfriend. If you don't want sex, that is fine, but don't keep a guy around just for your benefit and trick him into thinking he might get sex one day when you have no interest in it. That is playing head games and deceptive and wrong.

0|0
    3|0
    • To be honest he did this on the first day I met up with him without me knowing him. Too soon and no respect what so ever

• Show All
    • And to the asker, I’m sorry you have to get a billion notifications for this.

• @hanasong no worries haha

• He's not interested in you as a person. It just sounds like he's treating you as a sex object.

2|1
    0|0
  • YES! Or just warn him you will if he does not change his behaviour

1|0
    0|0
  • Drop him he's more interested in sex. Unless you like being used?

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's forcing you yes cause he ain't worth your time

1|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who calls you boring obviously isn't the one for you🤔

2|0
    0|0
  • hells yes, dump his ass

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually have less problem with this question than the demand for sexual favours.
      the idea of discussing sexual history is important as both a safety factor and as a way of communicating needs/desires.

But demanding sex, that is bullshit, and having sex or not has no bearing on if you are boring or stimulating company.

• you mean he'd have sex if I was boring?

• I mean his claim that if you don't give sexual favors you are boring is just plain lies.

A person can be boring or stimulating company regardless of if they are giving the other person sexual favors.

• does he do sexual favors to you?

1|0
    0|0
    • i barely know the guy and far too soon for me

• i mean i don't know if that's just a certain kind of humor he has xD but if he's all serious about it, you might wanna move on ^^

• He's using you, Duhhh
    Dump his pathetic ass

2|0
    1|0
  • Well, depends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, drop him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes find someone who respects you

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean he isn't wrong tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • You should drop him mainly for 2 reasons...

1. A relationship shouldn't be solely for sex. If he doesn't respect you and your decisions , your relationship is already half broken, no matter how you see at it.

2. TRUST is the foundation of any kind of relationship , without mutual trust , a relationship becomes a drag

Note: my opinion is based on above 2 lines asked by you, and before deciding anything on your own, you should at least try honestly to save your relationship ( convince him about your opinion or just give him a smack :p ) , after all this is what a relationship is :-}

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Drop him like a hot brick! You are not his sexual plaything, or anyone elses, come to that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump that motherfucker! You are not a brainwashed robot and a cheap slut!

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, you should. You don't need to do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep! Drop him

0|0
    0|0
  • UM YESSSS