This guy I'm dating calls me boring if I don't do sexual favours for him? should I drop him?

He had the nerve to ask if I was seeing/sex with other guys...

917

Most Helpful Guy

• "He had the nerve to ask if I was seeing/sex with other guys..."

But that is NOT the same as calling you "boring if I don't do sexual favours for him".

The former is a legit question if he wants to commit. The latter is just boorish and insulting.

• I'm getting crazy mixed signals from this guy

• I would stay give him the benefit of the doubt and stay with it, for now. He may be a good guy who just needs to grow up a bit.

• just a bit

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should. He sounds like he wants to pressure you. You could try talking to him about it but otherwise it seems like he's a scumbag