Asian chicks and women?

What do you think about Asian women?
(INCLUDED THEIR PERSONALITIES AND LOOKS AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH Asian WOMEN)
*DON'T ONLY THINK ABOUT KOREAN, JAPANESE AND CHINESE WHEN I SAY ASIAN*Asian chicks and women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Asian women are just like any other women round the word.
    Some are nice, some aren't
    Some are pretty, some aren't
    Some have an amazing personality, some don't
    Some are genuine, some are shallow
    As simple as that

9|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Singapore... I have interacted with them all and I they seem pretty cool and friendly to me... Thai... a little bit immature may be... Indonesian and Indian (If you consider us asian)... are really diverse... some are pretty amazing while others are feminists with double standards ( I have nothing against feminism but I really hate fake-feminists)... Pakistani are much like indians too... I have yet to interact with other Asian people.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about Myanmar? Do you have any Myanmar girl friends?

• Show All
    • Nice... I want to visit that country someday!

• Some are very beautiful; some are not. I don´t have any real life experiences to draw from, so I don´t know what to say.
    For as long as I remember though; I´ve always heard that Asian women are very, very tight -ha! Urban legend? Probably! :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • i think they can be like any other female from another race

i think some hold more traditional values when it comes to relationships compared to the west

1|1
    0|0
  • All depends!
    I've dated many from different countries. Some were kind, some were rude as hell. In my experience, I would not date an Asian who worked in the entertainment industry again. It was too much for me to deal with.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are attractive, smaller, polite, courteous, and thoughtful. The one's I've known were also well educated and intelligent. All together, an attractive group both inside and outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, they are a lot soft spoken and, understanding than, the other's.
    But, they are pretty hard to get.

1|0
    0|0
  • visually i'm very much into Asian chicks but they are often very materialistic and career focused, which i don't like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice girls I like them also I'm Asian too. Middle East

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian women are beautiful and usually very submissive

1|0
    0|0
  • They like eating duck, the monsters!

1|0
    0|0
  • wow who is she

1|0
    0|0
  • i like Asian women

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that are submissive are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Asian Women

1|0
    0|0
  • They are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian women are awesome... attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my only girlfriend I’ve ever had is from Xi’an, China. So, I guess I think well of Asian girls.

I think Asian women are much more accepting of shy guys (compared to American women), which is a big reason my girlfriend is Asian and not American.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me a midwest or southern girl any day. Asian women are demanding and judgmental.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on where in asia it's from. Personally, I like korean girls because they are flirty, have smaller faces and pronounced jawlines, and are absolute geniuses

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate Korean men. But I love Korean women.:-/

• Show All
    • nah, but my girlfriend's korean and she tells me about the troubles her older bro is going through

• Meh. Koreans are OK.

• South Asian women are beautiful.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• They are looking beautiful. Also I have more Asian friends and they are so kind and fun. Also when u r bad they can help u. They much better then Eropian and other countries. They can help u and do much comfortable and also they much better keep secrets and more things!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very beautiful and kind (I'd be insulting my mum if I said anything bad about them so fuckasjbajskfn)

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom's a great woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • What's that on her cheeks?

1|0
    0|0
    • That's called (Tha Nat Khar). We wear it to protect our skin to be cool under the sun as Myanmar is a hot weather country. I wear it too when I dress like her (blouse and longyi)<3

• They are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian are beautiful and nice

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes