If a guy is really attracted to a girl is it hard for him to be just friends with her especially after dating?

Dated for a few months and he seemed to get scared of the pressure of dating so he diatanced himself. We have hungout since and can't keep our hands off each other. We said we would be just friends but we can't seem to do that. The sexual attraction is just too strong. Will the attraction be enough to help him get over his fear and want to try dating ever again?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• No no no, it's not hard, it's impossible. You can't actively control your emotions or attraction, you'll never be just friends. And you can't give away the milk, if you want him to buy the cow

• Well my emotions make me want him and he is cleaely attracted to me so it is a really bad combo.