If a guy is really attracted to a girl is it hard for him to be just friends with her especially after dating?

Dated for a few months and he seemed to get scared of the pressure of dating so he diatanced himself. We have hungout since and can't keep our hands off each other. We said we would be just friends but we can't seem to do that. The sexual attraction is just too strong. Will the attraction be enough to help him get over his fear and want to try dating ever again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No no no, it's not hard, it's impossible. You can't actively control your emotions or attraction, you'll never be just friends. And you can't give away the milk, if you want him to buy the cow

0|0
    0|0
    • Well my emotions make me want him and he is cleaely attracted to me so it is a really bad combo.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It just impossible.
    Being hard is not even the question.
    Not to forget that he will be even more hurt since it will feel like you are leading him on.
    You will be pretty much making his life miserable without intending to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES YES YES. There is nothing more torturous than being able to hold someone you care for one day, and then not being able to the next day. That's why "just friends" is the second worst joke woman has ever told. First is "it's just an Apple , Adam."

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm not getting what "dating" means but to me hanging out and what I interpret as intimate activity, pretty much sounds like "dating".

Also, people love having the cake and eat it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dating means going out on actual dates like going to dinner, movies etc. Not just hanging out at each others houses.

• Show All
    • We could i suppose but lately we have just been hanging out at each others houses.

• Isn't that the ultimate goal of "dating" to begin with?

• It's always possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm friends with the girl that I really like and yes it can be hard

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why not just date her? Im all in if he wants it but he is holding back. Clearly he is very attracted to me. I literally kiss him once and he is rock hard, no joke. He is 40 years old so it is crazy that it doesn't take a bit more for him.

• Because she won't date me if I wanted to date her for years now I would give anything that they turned be with her though we hang out a lot and do a lot of things that couples do accept nothing sexual.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes