Women, does height override weight on the attention hierarchy?

I met this guy who we shared a mutual friend with, and he's not fat but he isn't flat stomached or skinny either. However, he seems to do very well with women. He's 6ft 5 inches tall. Does his height contribute to his success with women? Would it trump his weight? I've even noticed with myself, I hsve a gut but I'm 5'11 and I've dated thin women. So ladies, does height override weight in the attraction hierarchy? Thank you.
  • Yes, height can and often does override weight.
  • No, height is of equal or less importance than weight.
  • Results (for men)
    Vote C
Attraction not attention*

50

Most Helpful Girl

• personally i prefer men who are taller which in my case is most men seen as im 5ft1 😂 also i like my man to have some sort of weight im not into skinny its a protective feeling haveing a man who has something on him. id say it equals tbh