Is a girl having a nice body (nice butt/boobs) important when it comes to dating for you?

For me, those are like extra features lol. I usually look at the girls personality and then her facial features. If she's got a nice body, that's a bonus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I mean, the body and facial features will age over time. But, personality won't.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is more important than looks, but both definitely matter. I'm not looking for a partner for life quite yet, so I don't really care if the looks fade.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can’t look at a girl’s personality lol. For me, there are a lot of features that are important but not necessarily a dealbreaker. Preference really. The most important feature is undeniably the face. A nice body, breasts, legs, feet, hands, hair, etc. are all extra and most women are within a healthy non extreme range.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean like not looking at her personality lol but the way she talks and stuff I guess. I don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Toe, having good T&A isn't that important, but I consider a slender, healthy build as the constitution of a good body, so in that sense it is important - I just don't think being well-endowed is a prerequisite for a good body

0|1
    0|0
  • We love your (to women) your personalities and we couldnt be in a realtionship without that. But physical attraction and sexual desire comes from what we see at the first sight

0|1
    0|0
  • I find a lot of women to have good physical attractive qualities, but few have character qualities that have attracted me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their passions are the most important thing to be. We'll be talking a lot and I love the fire in their eyes when they talk about their passions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look at face first because that is what i am going to see first when waking up near her

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all the time for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes