Is a girl having a nice body (nice butt/boobs) important when it comes to dating for you?

For me, those are like extra features lol. I usually look at the girls personality and then her facial features. If she's got a nice body, that's a bonus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I mean, the body and facial features will age over time. But, personality won't.
  • Yes
  • No

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is more important than looks, but both definitely matter. I'm not looking for a partner for life quite yet, so I don't really care if the looks fade.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can’t look at a girl’s personality lol. For me, there are a lot of features that are important but not necessarily a dealbreaker. Preference really. The most important feature is undeniably the face. A nice body, breasts, legs, feet, hands, hair, etc. are all extra and most women are within a healthy non extreme range.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean like not looking at her personality lol but the way she talks and stuff I guess. I don't know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚