When my boyfriend goes hangs with his friends. Problem?

So I have a healthy relationship and its going great, but he has friends that live an hour away and just the other day i only talk to him once, and he said "baby ik im sorry ill text you at 8" but he never did i left him be. Of course I still texted him but i mean at least say a hello he didn't even text good night. I dont want to be clingy and i know that i should be doing other things like go hang with the girls, all my friends are guys and those guy friends are also his friends and i dont just go to their houses unless he's going, but a lot of girls dont like my humor so i dont get asked to go hangout at there houses so in other words its hard for me to make time for myself. I can't go to places either i dont have a car and i can't go somewhere its too far so i just watch netflix and ever single time an episode ends i check my phone repeatedly to see if he texted me he says he's busy i know.. but i dont know anymore
As an update he says that he's too busy with his friend and cannot just stop a conversation. I asked what if its your mother u can't just ignore her you'll get introyble he says then ill get introuble, i dont understand i can't explain to him why im upset about this.

03