Girlfriend dumped me with the "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you" line... Does the spark ever come back after that?

We had been dating for almost 3 years. To me the spark fading is part of the normal progression of a long term relationship. It's at that point that you have to put some effort into keeping the romantic aspects of the relationship alive. She refused to try & rekindle with a weekend away or something.

We got along really well up until she dumped me. No problems, sex life was still going strong, I still have that spark for her.

Is there any chance she changes her mind after some time/space or am I destined for friend zone? She says she wants to be friends but I want to be with her, she keeps reaching out. Not sure if I should just ignore her or try to rekindle again. It's been 2 months since the break.

10