How often do you meet new girls and how do you flirt?

I can’t flirt.
Thanks everybody

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't flirt either, fam.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every semester and sometimes on trip.
    If I'm in Latin America I just stare and smile at them or tell them "Tu eres muy bonita."
    Latinas don't care.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• This will be long, but do it. She's a human being, not some scary monster. You can meet several new women anywhere just by being outside. Don't worry about flirting. Worry about doing activities you already enjoy and would enjoy with a partner. Have a plan of how to include them. That way, when you're talking to someone, it's not just talk. You are providing an opportunity.

You also need to create sexual tension without being a jerk. Quit being so nice and challenge her. You could be at a grocery store and see her picking out bell peppers. Say "that's the one I wanted. My whole day is ruined. I'm going to need your help finding a new pepper." If she leaves, forget her. If she laughs, introduce yourself, ask her about herself, and at some point tell her you're going rock climbing (or whatever) Saturday. Don't ask for her number. Hand her your phone with the dialer ready. 9 out of 10 people take what they're handed, and now it's more work to say no than yes. Say "why don't you call your phone? I'll text you where I'll be." Say your goodbyes and leave. Simple. Go forth and provide a fun opportunity.

• You write that good.

• Daaaaanng he's good! The bell pepper thing is adorable xD

• lately not very often , the scene here is especially quiet at the moment , suppose I could find more girls if I really looked but it just seems like too much work for realistically a thin chance of dating them at least that seems to be the case in this area

• I'm bad at flirting too lol, but I've managed to befriend a few girls in class

• Good that you get along with them

• I don't meet new girls very often and I don't flirt... I got better things to do.

• Well I don't go out anymore so probably never now.

• None anymore I have mine