Very attractive man who dates plain jain or women below his attraction level, why?

there's a guy i know who is totally gorgeous. Not even lying. One of the most handsome men on this earth and he likes a variety of women but i seen some of his ex's and childrens mothers and they are either really plain looking not ugly or cute or funny looking. I think its good he's not shallow but I've never seen him with a woman on his attractiveness level. Whats that about? Men? Explain.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, perhaps beauty is one of his standards but he is interested in other things besides just her appearance.

Also, perhaps to him these women are extremely beautiful.

I know I can sometimes find a girl who is cute, maybe a little on the plain side in just a pony tail and glasses more attractive than a woman all decked out to go to the club.

Maybe these woman are really genuine, classy, smart, high character, sweet and really fun to be around.

Maybe he wants a woman who really wants him. Maybe some of the prettier women were the types to want to date around a lot and play the field and made him feel like he was always competing for her time and attention, as if he was always auditioning for the role of boyfriend against a bunch of other interested guys and he doesn't want to play that game.

Lots of possibilities.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they are bad in the sack lack self esteem or living off of her. That is why he stays away from hot women, not wanting to disappoint her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Women have said he's a good lover tho. Multiple

• Show All
    • won't let me send u a message. Said its for private users. Message me

• I just did.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Most likely he goes for personality instead of looks. It could also be that for someone who's good looking, hooking up with less attractive people would be like shooting fish in a barrel (easy). Most likely that he goes for personality though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently he likes to fuck and run and doesn't care about much else.

0|0
    0|1
    • He gets into relationships with some of these women tho. Also not saying they are judt horrible. They always have nice bodies or nice hair or stylish but just ugly in the face. Lol

• I think much of it may have to do with that he himself mightn't see himself the way you do so he's selling himself short?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't want his partners to be better looking. Women do it all the time. But this guy has other problems. Other woman may not put up with his antics.

0|0
    0|0
    • Someone. Did mention this before. That he could have personality flaws a woman of higher esteem or more options would put up with. Could u tell me more? Im an attractive lady and i like him but im observing him before i make it known i like him

• Show All
    • Sounds kinda crazy to me but it makes sense too. So what else

• I wouldn't get to over analytical about this. Maybe just like the rest of us we like people for lots of reasons and he may think so of these women are good looking to him. You are actually judging his taste and not his motives. My gal is a knock out, body and face and I am not. I refuse to think badly of her for having dated me.

• We think we can't do better so we settle with less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's not always about the looks. Love needs no special reason. Get over it already.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes