Very attractive man who dates plain jain or women below his attraction level, why?

there's a guy i know who is totally gorgeous. Not even lying. One of the most handsome men on this earth and he likes a variety of women but i seen some of his ex's and childrens mothers and they are either really plain looking not ugly or cute or funny looking. I think its good he's not shallow but I've never seen him with a woman on his attractiveness level. Whats that about? Men? Explain.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, perhaps beauty is one of his standards but he is interested in other things besides just her appearance.

Also, perhaps to him these women are extremely beautiful.

I know I can sometimes find a girl who is cute, maybe a little on the plain side in just a pony tail and glasses more attractive than a woman all decked out to go to the club.

Maybe these woman are really genuine, classy, smart, high character, sweet and really fun to be around.

Maybe he wants a woman who really wants him. Maybe some of the prettier women were the types to want to date around a lot and play the field and made him feel like he was always competing for her time and attention, as if he was always auditioning for the role of boyfriend against a bunch of other interested guys and he doesn't want to play that game.

Lots of possibilities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually they are bad in the sack lack self esteem or living off of her. That is why he stays away from hot women, not wanting to disappoint her.

• Women have said he's a good lover tho. Multiple

• won't let me send u a message. Said its for private users. Message me

• I just did.