Is something wrong? 28 & never been in love?

I've always loved love. Been a hopeless romantic. A good girl my whole life. I never had a high school sweet heart. No boyfriends as a teen. I grew up with strict parents. Then as an adult i dated but it never lasted. They would always leave me for their true loves. I got tired of being hurt. I stopped dating for a year and a half and now im 28 and no children. A man has never loved me and i never experienced true love. Whats wrong with me and how do i change? Should i tell the next man i get serious with?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you.
    We are too often told it's about finding a "other/better half" when the fact is that it should be two whole individuals who are at peace with their weaknesses but make the most of their strengths; thus they exponentially make each other stronger.

You're 28 not 98.
    You got time and then feckin some to find out who you are and love your own company. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• there is something major lacking in your appearance and personality to suffer like you are. i suggest professional psychological therapy to unearth your weaknesses

• Oh wow. U look like a meth head crack whore in her 50s but thanks

• at least not so ugly that hide behind a heart, pervert