Is something wrong? 28 & never been in love?

I've always loved love. Been a hopeless romantic. A good girl my whole life. I never had a high school sweet heart. No boyfriends as a teen. I grew up with strict parents. Then as an adult i dated but it never lasted. They would always leave me for their true loves. I got tired of being hurt. I stopped dating for a year and a half and now im 28 and no children. A man has never loved me and i never experienced true love. Whats wrong with me and how do i change? Should i tell the next man i get serious with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you.
    We are too often told it's about finding a "other/better half" when the fact is that it should be two whole individuals who are at peace with their weaknesses but make the most of their strengths; thus they exponentially make each other stronger.

You're 28 not 98.
    You got time and then feckin some to find out who you are and love your own company. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there is something major lacking in your appearance and personality to suffer like you are. i suggest professional psychological therapy to unearth your weaknesses

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. U look like a meth head crack whore in her 50s but thanks

• at least not so ugly that hide behind a heart, pervert

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Nothings wrong with you. You have to work on yourself before you start dating again. Don't put pressure because many have been in your shoes so don't sweat it it'll happen when you least expect it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I also never had a girl friend in my life. Yes I have been hurt very bad at one time. It was on a dating site The woman never meet me at all. And she scammed me to. Your still young and it takes time to find the right one for you. You just need to find a nice man who don't cheat or hurt a girl like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with you, you should wait a little bit because the love you're looking on these days is not honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s just not your time and haven’t met the right one

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes