Would you date a 16 year old?

If you're 18-29, would you date a sixteen year old?

I am sixteen and I don't get attracted to guys my age, but I do get attracted to older guys. I guess it's a question about maturity. But I'm afraid guys that age are gonna be like "wtf" if I smile at them or flirt. So I wanna know if I should try to get over this older man thing or if it's okay.

PS: Legal issues aside, where I live it's legal.
Also: please don't judge :)

432

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was legal, I wouldn't judge. Attraction is attraction. There's nothing wrong with how you feel. People tend to have a type, yours is older. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was 18, maybe. Past that I wouldn't be looking to date someone in High School, it would be weird even for me now being 20... Just two different worlds. Then would he want me to go to prom with him?

I don't know, but there are a lot of older pervy guys who take advantage of younger girls so if you do date someone older, you should be careful okay? But I know how you feel, I never liked guys my age when I was 16, I just dreamed over older celebrities until I was older and could date more mature guys, haha.