What makes a guy really attractive to a female?

I've noticed bigger guys dating smaller petite girls. I know this sounds shallow. I've always been more thinner and athletic build. Compared to thicker heavier dudes. Is it that girls could feel insecure with someone they think looks better than them? Then again I know it's not all about appearance. Guys can have awesome personalities which I'm prolly on the duller side I suppose. Just curious, thanks for the feedback.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think humor is a big part, if a dude can make me laugh thatโ€™s all that matters

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say its about the fun, girls like guys they have fun with and who make them laugh. Also making a girl feel special helps. I guess like social guys in general are more attractive to girls, guys who talk a lot, but you have to realize there is a difference between talking and talking about yourself. If we are talking about appearance only, women like to feel protected, that is why heavier and bigger men usually attract girls easier, but if you can make a woman feel safe then I don't think it has much to do with the size

0|0
    0|0
    • ah i see. That makes sense. I think I've became a lot more self centered in my years along with being way less clingy. Always been a jealous protective type. I feel now I'm only talking bout myself and my perspective. I may need to get out more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…. Thank you!!

What Guys Said 1

• It's just easier for the big dudes to attract any girl. But in the end the smartest ones are the best. And those are normally not big.

0|1
    0|0
    • I see. I guess it's just getting older and letting girls grow out of appearances so much.

• I'd say take care of yourself, don't waste your time on girls. Untill you have your own place to live and your own job/car (yacht/airplane/carribean island etc. ) The women we get in our life are not the purpose of our life. They are our companions, some are parasytes, some just stick around like the suck-fish. The most proper strategy is to spend your efforts on yourself

Recommended myTakes