Would you ever kick your bf? What would it take?

261

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if its serious then hell YEAH FEEEL MY PAIN XD

What Girls Said 25

• If he got physical with me first or if I caught his ass in the middle of cheating. I'm gonna fuck his ass up.

• No offense but you make that sound hilarious. Brb. Need popcorn.

• Not against it. Like I said. Popcorn.

• Does kicking because you're being tickled count? I can't control where I kick or hit when people tickle me... 😅

• Um, I think it counts anyway. At least, he's def going to say it counts. Or his tears might. Lol.

• Majority of the times I've smacked someone involuntarily I feel terrible. 😂 Does that stop them from tickling though? No.. 😭

• Why would you ever feel bad? They kinda asked for it. Don't you think?

• I would never lay a hand on my significant other, no matter what. I would never intentionally hurt my significant other.

• Lol I had to shove mine with my feet in bed because he half rolled on top of me and he's twice my weight and I couldn't get him off any other way. Such a restless sleeper haha.

To actually kick a guy he'd have to be trying to force hinself on me.

• yeah, but only lightly, teasingly
    but never in intention to hurt him even if im mad, i may just like beat at his chest or something, but nothing really hard

• I have given my boyfriend a series of assorted kicks during Taekwondo martial arts training. All of them were were just for sparring.

• Tbh I wouldn't trust a girl who could fight. Too much risk. Esp given the power a martial artist has.

• That's unfortunate for you. My boyfriend is my Sensei and I've never showed him off. We've been in life-threatening situations where he'd take care of business to protect me. I respect him with the authority to do so. Yet, I can stand my ground if push comes to shove. I have respect for the discipline and don't wield my skills around like a weapon. Be open-minded to the thought of a girl who can fight.

• No matter if it's a friend, boyfriend or a stranger; if I'm being manhandled or being treated badly and words aren't working, sure

• Hopefully you never have to get to that point. Nobody should have to feel scared. I'm thinking more of a prank or to be funny

• No! But if he is able to get me that mad to even think of that i guess i would rather break up with him. People who bring the worst in each other aren't meant to be.

• nope not unless we was playing i would kick his bum lol never do it to intentionally hurt him

• Slapped yes, i have never kicked my boyfriend... Given the fact that I practice Muaythai, best not to kick...

• But why though? there's no reason for me to do that unless he's trying to hurt me

• Oh no that sounds horrible and random haha. I would probably slap him if I ever felt that betrayed. Otherwise I think it's wrong.

• No. It would also not hit him or anything. Only in mocking nature

• No, I would never deliberately harm my boyfriend.

• Not unless it was self defense

• Never ever

• Self defense. I've done lots in self defence.

• I would never unless it for fun

• yes i would im a dangerous bitch

• If he assaulted me, i do taekwondo so he is FUCKED

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I can confidently say that I'd be able to fuck up my girl.